Question:
What are the best restaurants for families to go to in new york ?
missylove4ever
2006-02-01 17:07:13 UTC
What are the best restaurants for families to go to in new york ?
Seven answers:
2006-02-03 13:38:25 UTC
Mars Restaraunt. Definitely!!! Skip the McDonalds and fastfood! Mars is really a great experience. You go into a "flying saucer". There is a flight simulator and they make it seem like you are flying through space to Mars. They do a really good job of it. You get out and the whole huge room is red and rocky and looks like you would imagine Mars to be. The waiters are all dressed up and there are Marsians walking around and other "creatures". They have spaghetti, hamburgers, chicken fingers, etc. They have a kids menu and an reg. menu. I thought it was a great experience. The people were friendly, the place was clean, we were seated immediately, and the service was great! I would highly recommend it!! It is in Times Square on 50th and Broadway. Enjoy!!
kadel
2006-02-05 15:19:26 UTC
Depends how old they are and what you want to spend. I always took my kids from age 7 up to The Four Seasons for its pretheater dinner (seated by 6:00) at a fixed price of $65 a person from appetizer to dessert. They had to dress up in their nicest clothes and be on their best behavior. As a result, my now adult kids know how to behave in a fine restaurant, how to respond to excellent service, and why there are dress codes. If your kids are younger and you want fast service, a buffet is always a good bet or go to Chinatown for a cheap meal where they are used to children.
mementomaniac
2006-02-02 07:30:02 UTC
Charlie Hotdogs!!!

there are the best hotdog modification ever!

they are about a 3 inch hotdog, but they are famous becuase of the charlie sause! get 5 or six, and you will fall in love and have a ull stomach and a full wallet, still.
sungwchoe
2006-02-02 15:49:23 UTC
Depends on what kind of food.. I suggest Spanish food family style), try El Quiote.
james_kyle
2006-02-02 02:19:52 UTC
for goodness sake- taco bell and McD's- is that the best you can do?- try Bennys Burritos- good cheap mexican, big portions, colourful place, much more fun! 1123 greenwich ave, between Jane and W 13th street
Jason
2006-02-02 01:08:10 UTC
McDonald's.
2006-02-02 01:16:26 UTC
taco bell a little bit of mexico in newyork