Question:
when going out on a date what is the popular food to eat?
2006-01-30 07:08:43 UTC
when going out on a date what is the popular food to eat?
Ten answers:
Pretty_Trini_Rican
2006-01-30 19:24:33 UTC
Personally, I prefer cooked food on the first date. We could do the Raw food thing when we become more comfortable with eachother. :)

The type of food you eat on the date would really depend on what activities you had planned on your date. If it is a dinner date, then you may wan't to go to a nice restaurant. If you have a day of activities planned such as throwing frisbee in the park or participating in some sport, then Sabrett and onions are cool. If you are catching a movie then dinner afterward, your typical franchise restaurant should be ok.(ie. ruby tuesday, olive garden etc.)
Majestic One
2006-01-30 15:22:11 UTC
I'd shy away from Italian, Chinese, or Japanese on a first date, even though all those foods are good, but your breath may be offensive afterwards to a point where gum or a mint won't even help and you don't want to blow that, all important, first impression. After the first date those are all good choices.

For a first date I always do a Steak House. Steak, baked potato, and salad. Shy away from finger foods.
Lucky Me
2006-01-30 15:13:01 UTC
Anything that is not messy. You could try chinese or steak or italian. All are very nice places to eat at w/out the worries of being embarrassed w/ a mess on your face or clothes.
micky
2006-01-30 18:12:23 UTC
depends on if you are male or female, if it is the first date...it would be safe to go to a trendy asian fusion hot spot...to impress. It would be nice to take a female to a hip sushi place..can never go wrong. If taking a guy out..then go for a nice steak house or pasta....plan ahead and try to make reservation.
Lakah
2006-01-31 23:43:47 UTC
I think Thai is good.

You don't want anything too messy or with a strong smell.. like garlic. I don't think I need to explain why!

Beans are also bad... for obvious reasons.

Nice to go to a place with a varied menu.
pgg90789
2006-01-30 15:17:08 UTC
i suggest you try what you know and like,before you look for what is popular,before you end up with upset stomach.
Isadora
2006-01-30 15:15:50 UTC
If you want cheap food, may be pizza, hamburgers...

If you have more money, ask for a nice steak...ENJOY IT je je
Dr. Lacey DeFabiano
2006-01-30 16:08:10 UTC
anything that's not too messy, something small that won't make you look like a pig.
sungwchoe
2006-02-03 04:35:19 UTC
italian
mech eng