Question:
where is a good, cheap place to go eat with a large group (20+) in NYC?
geochicrocks
2006-04-11 10:58:10 UTC
I have to plan a dinner for a large group, and need it cheap -- ~$10 for entrees. The group will be at least 20. Got to be in Manhattan, easy with public transport. I don't need everyone at the same table, but in the same room.
Seven answers:
stife
2006-04-11 11:04:43 UTC
If you like Thai food try Holy Basil on Second Ave. between Ninth and Tenth streets. Entrees are about $8 to $13 - less for vegetarian, more for chicken, beef, or seafood dishes. The food is ridiculously underpriced for the quality, presentation, and portion size. And the room is gorgeous too. It gets crowded so call as far in advance as possible.
lostmomma
2006-04-13 12:23:51 UTC
Carmines on 43rd or 44th street and 7th Ave. Italian, family style restaurant - if you order the lasagne - you get a WHOLE lasagne. For dessert I recommend the Chocolate Bread Pudding, 4 people can eat from 1. Enjoy
?
2016-11-12 15:26:24 UTC
if you're in Flushing, by the proper of the #7 line, search for the LIRR overpass. there's a chinese quick nutrition window below which will promote you a sturdy length area of lo mein or rice noodles for $a million.25. 2 drumsticks are a dollar. Their menu is short, however the cost is extreme. stunning value in warm canines is Papaya King on 86th highway in ny. not the most inexpensive, yet high quality is extreme.
Jac
2006-04-11 14:11:53 UTC
Id have to say Grilled Cheese NYC.. its good food.. really cheap.. its down just north of the village.. i love it
littleturtleboy
2006-04-11 16:43:48 UTC
Chinatown!
AcesfullofKings