Question:
how do i set my yahoo status on idle?
2006-03-11 13:16:50 UTC
how do i set my yahoo status on idle?
Three answers:
2006-03-11 16:55:29 UTC
Your messenger goes to Idle automatically after you haven't used your computer for a while. You can set the amount of time it takes before this happens. On your messenger list at the top select messenger....then select preferences...Then select privacy. You can change it from there. I hope this helps.
Juan
2006-03-11 13:18:03 UTC
idle means you havnt done anything on your computer for a while, its not a status you can choose. Dont do a thing for like, 20 minutes, and you will be idle.
dra9onmaster
2006-03-12 09:28:34 UTC
hi dear, ur status is automatically on when you stop working on ur pc. that happens because that is your yahoo messenger's default setting. ty for responding my question about VirtualSuperSurvivor's MahJong Hall Of Fame website, i just found my answer and wanted to share with all of you here. if you are a mahjong fan, this yahoo mahjong game screen shots collections must be visited every weekend. http://www.geocities.com/mahjongbeginner ... ^)^

- kat