Question:
Good ecuadorian restaurants in NYC?
dastev1983
2009-02-16 13:27:41 UTC
I want to take my girl to a nice ecuadorian restaurant. Any advice? I would appreciate the restaurant's web site or phone number and your food review if possible.

Thank you!!
Six answers:
Nicholas M
2009-02-16 14:05:29 UTC
Truthfully there aren't that many Ecuadorian restaurants in Manhattan. The best selection will be in Queens and Brooklyn.

Here is a list of well-known Ecuadorian restaurants:

Sabor Latino

9535 40th Rd

Jackson Heights, NY 11373

(718) 457-3966

http://www.saborlatinoNY.com

El Rincon Del Sabor

74 W 47th St

4th Fl

(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)

New York, NY 10036

(212) 840-0101

El Tesoro Ecuatoriano Restaurant

4015 5th Ave

(between 40th St & 41st St)

Brooklyn, NY 11232

(718) 972-3756

Esmeralda's Restaurant

1497 Myrtle Ave

(between Grove St & Irving Ave)

Brooklyn, NY 11237

(718) 381-1721

Barzola Restaurante

197 Meserole St

Brooklyn, NY 11206

(718) 381-4343

Rincon Latino

48-18 Skillman Ave.

Long Island City, NY 11104

718-424-8169

Barzola Restaurant

197 Meserole St.

Brooklyn, NY 11206

718-381-4343

http://barzolarestaurant.com/

Salinas

499 5th Ave.

Brooklyn, NY 11215

718-788-9263
?
2016-12-12 19:36:52 UTC
Ecuadorian Restaurant Nyc
Sheril
2015-08-19 03:37:08 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thank you!!
lashley
2016-10-05 07:43:23 UTC
Barzola Restaurant Queens
2016-04-06 07:33:54 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayhj3

Will you be in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Saten Island or The Bronx? I'm guessing Manhattan but there are good foods/restaurants in every area. The most expensive would be in Manhattan. There are different origins for the foods in each area of NYC. The bronx Riverdale - Kosher Woodlawn - Irish Wakefield - Jamaican, West Indian Norwood - Filipino (formerly Irish, less so today) Bedford Park - Mexican, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Korean (on 204th St.) Belmont - Italian, Albanian (also known as "Arthur Ave.," "Little Italy") Morris Park - Italian City Island - Italian, Seafood South Bronx - Puerto Rican, Dominican Queens Woodside; Sunnyside - Filipino, Irish, Mexican and Romanian Howard Beach; Ozone Park - Italian Forest Hills; Kew Gardens Hills; Rego Park - Kosher, Russian and Uzbek Astoria - Greek, Czech and Arab Corona - Colombian, Dominican, Mexican and Ecuadorean Jackson Heights - Indian, Latin American, Korean, Filipino and Mexican Bellerose - Indian and Pakistani Little Neck - Arab, Chinese, and Italian Jamaica - Caribbean; African-American; African; Creole Woodhaven - Irish, Dominican, Mexican, Guyanese Richmond Hill - Indian, Guyanese, West Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi Flushing; Elmhurst - Chinese, Indian, Italian, Dominican Floral Park, Queens - Filipino and Indian Brooklyn Bay Ridge - Irish, Italian, and Arabic Sunset Park - Puerto Rican, Chinese, Arab, Mexican and Italian Kensington - Bengali, Pakistani, Mexican, and Polish Park Slope - Italian, Irish, French, and Puerto Rican Bensonhurst; Dyker Heights - Italian, Chinese, Russian Borough Park - Kosher Greenpoint - Polish and Ukrainian Flatbush - Jamaican, Haitian, and Creole Brighton Beach - Russian, Georgian, Arab and Ukrainian Bedford-Stuyvesant - African American, Jamaican, Trinidadian, Puerto Rican and West Indian East New York - African American, Dominican, and Puerto Rican Crown Heights - Jamaican, West Indian, and Kosher Canarsie- Jamaican, West Indian, African-American Bushwick - Puerto Rican, Dominican, and Ecuadorian Red Hook - Puerto Rican, African American, and Italian Williamsburg - Jewish, Italian, and Puerto Rican Sheepshead Bay - Seafood, Russian, and Italian Midwood - Kosher, Italian, and Russian
2009-02-16 14:37:27 UTC
www.mcdonalds.com